***BACK IN STOCK 1-5-22 WILL BE SHIPPING 1-10-22*** We may ship late December if they are back from anodizing in time.
APPLICATION: 89-01 Acura Integra, 88-91 Honda CRX, 88-95 Honda Civic
Replacing the factory rubber bushing rear lower control arm with the Pro Car Innovations Spherical bearing rear lower control arm effectively helps eliminate issues like sloppy inconsistent handling, alignment changes, rear drift under braking. One of the main features of our arm and most important fix or upgrade to any track car is our shock mounting location design that uses a bronze plain bearing which 100% eliminates all rotational deflection caused from heavier after market sway bars. With our design the rear sway bar will load up instantly with any body roll making the sway bar far more effective.
- Bronze bearing shock mount will eliminate 100% of rotational deflection from heavy sway bars
- Allows for more precise suspension adjustments
- Helps eliminate wheel alignment changes
- Helps eliminate suspension deflection seen with rubber or urethane bushings
- Long lasting maintenance free 4130 steel spherical bearings
- Extremely resistant to all harsh weather, street and racing conditions
- Low cost Fully re-buildable
- M10X1.25 TAPPED SWAY BAR HOLES
6061 T6 ALUMINUM ARM
304 STAINLESS STEEL SPACERS
5/8″ 4130 OUTER RACE SPHERICAL BEARINGS