***OUT OF STOCK, ETA 12-15-2023***
FITS CHASSIS: 88-2000 CIVIC 88-91 CRX 90-2001 INTEGRA
The PCI steering tie rods are a must for any high horsepower or track focused car. Larger grippier tires, hard braking, drag launches, lower than factory ride heights combined with higher horsepower all contribute to significantly increased loads to the factory tie rod that was never designed to handle that much load. Our tie rods also have the ability to correct bump steer. Adding extended ball joints will cause a toe out condition where as adding caster will cause a toe in condition. If your lucky having both suspension mods may cancel each other out but its never going to be perfect. Our adjustable tie rods have just the right amount of adjustment to tune out those bump steer issues.
- CNC machined 6061 T6 aluminum tie rod
- 5/8 4130 3pc rod ends
- CNC machined 304 ss high angle spacers with .095 stainless bump steer adjustment washers
- 30 degree max angle before binding.
- black anodized with laser etched PCI logo
- M12 13.9 grade bolts with flanged nyloc nuts