APPLICATION: 88-91 CIVIC/CRX
CNC machined billet 6061 T6 front lower spherical bearing control arms.
Designed for racing use and has similar strength to OEM arms. Due to the ball joint angle correction this allowed us to significantly thicken high stress areas while still having the same arm to rotor clearance as OEM.
Benefits from increasing caster from the lower arm verses the top arm is you will improve suspension travel by having the upper arm in a more centered OEM location which will improve clearance and allow for more travel.
- Ball joint angle correction for lower ride heights
- Holds precise alignments since sphericals stay true and centered and don’t compress and sag over time.
- Eliminates suspension deflection and geometry changes under load seen with rubber or urethane bushings.
- 2 LBS lighter per arm over OEM.
- Extremely resistant to harsh weather, street and racing conditions
- Low cost fully rebuildable
- M10X1.25 threaded sway bar holes for after market sway bars using spherical end links.
- 6061 T6 aluminum
- 304 stainless steel spacers
- custom spec 5/8″ com10tss fully stainless spherical bearings